2021 Chevrolet LCF 4500 Crew 4x2, Morgan LandscaperPRO Landscape Dump
- Air cleaner, heavy-duty, 11" diameter dry paper single element. Air cleaner canister standard with air restriction gauge. Back of cab location.
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual, integral in-dash mounted
- Alternator, 145 amps output with integral regulator
- Assist steps
- Audio System, AM/FM stereo with CD player, auxiliary jack, USB port and Bluetooth (STD)
- Audio system feature, 2 speakers
- Axle, 4.30 ratio (Standard on 4500 model only.)
- Battery, 750 cold-cranking amps, 12-volt single, maintenance free, frame-mounted battery box
- Brake, parking, cable actuated, internal expanding drum type, transmission-mounted
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc, rear drum, dual circuit, vacuum assisted hydraulic with EBD (Electronic Brake Distribution). Disc front and self-adjust outboard mounted drum rear. Mechanical, transmission-mounted parking brake. Non-asbestos semi-metallic linings are standard. 4 channel anti-lock brake system.
- Cruise control, electronic, automatic
- Cup holders
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Door locks, power
- Driver Information Center
- Drivetrain, rear-wheel drive
- Emissions, 50 state certification
- Engine, 6.6L V8 SIDI, GMPT-V8 8 cylinder V Iron block, four cycle overhead valve water cooled 6.6L SIDI V8 350 hp [261 kW] @ 4500 rpm, 425 lb.-ft of torque [575.8 N-m] @ 3800 rpm. Electronically controlled direct fuel injection. Six bolt main cap design for heavy-duty performance. Engine Control Module (ECM) and Transmission Control Module (TCM) engine control system. Engine cruise control, engine oil cooler, High Idle Mode (1200 rpm). (STD)
- Exhaust, single outlet
- Floor mats
- Frame, ladder-type channel frame. Full C section straight frame 33.5" (85.1 cm) wide. Yield strength 44,000 psi, section modulus 7.20 cu.in. and RBM 316,800 lb-ft/in per rail.
- Front axle, 6,830 lbs. (3098 kg), reverse Elliot "I"-beam includes integral hydraulic power steering. ratio 18.8-20.9:1
- Front suspension, 8,440 lbs. (3828 kg) tapered leaf, semi-elliptical steel alloy tapered leaf springs. Includes shock absorbers and stabilizer bar.
- Fuel tank, 38.6 Gallon, (146L), rectangular fuel tank. mounted between frame rail with electric type fuel pump (mounted in tank). Through the rail fuel fill.
- GVWR, 14,500 lbs. (6577 kg)
- Glass, tinted
- Incomplete vehicle certification
- Lighting, interior dome
- Mirror, outside left hand and right hand dual cab mounted exterior with integral convex mirror
- Rear axle, 11,020 lbs. (4998 kg) R050, full-floating single-speed with oil lubricated rear wheel-bearings
- Rear suspension, 12,900 lbs. (5851 kg), multi-leaf, semi-elliptical steel alloy. Includes shock absorbers
- Seat trim, Cloth
- Seat, front high back bucket driver and passenger tricoat cloth covered reclining highback driver seat with single two occupant fold down passenger seat (STD)
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel
- Steering wheel, urethane
- Storage, door pockets
- Storage, seatback pockets
- Tires, front, 225/70R19.5 G 128/126 L BW HWY VAR1
- Tires, rear, 225/70R19.5 G 128/126 L BW HWY VAR1
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, 6L90-E Hydra-Matic with lock-up converter and overdrive. Ratios: Gear and Ratios 4.027, 2.364 ,1.532, 1.152, 0.852, 0.667, Rev. 3.064:1 (STD)
- Vehicle Application Truck
- Wheelbase, 176" (447.0 cm)
- Wheels, 19.5" x 6", K steel
- Windows, power
- Windshield washer bottle access on passenger side dash when passenger-side door is open
- Windshield wiper, pulse, wet arm
- Axle, 4.30 ratio
- Arc White
- Preferred Equipment Group
- Seat, front high back bucket driver and passenger
- PIO, Remote Keyless Entry
- PIO, Mirror, outside left hand and right hand heated dual remote 17" heads
- Very Dark Pewter, Cloth Seat Trim
- PIO, Rear dome and body lamp switch
- Engine, 6.6L V8 SIDI, GMPT-V8 8 cylinder V Iron block, four cycle overhead
- PIO, Fire extinguisher and safety reflector mounting provisions
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, 6L90-E Hydra-Matic with lock-up converter and overdrive.
- Audio System, AM/FM stereo with CD player, auxiliary jack, USB port and Bluetooth
- PIO, Mirror, provisions-bracket for 102" wide body
- 38.6 GALLON FUEL TANK
- 50-STATE EMISSION
- NEW JERSEY COST SURCHARGE
- TIRES, FRONT, 225/70R19.5
- View All
"Rugged"…"Versatile"…"Durable"…"Dependable" – That's what landscapers and nurserymen are saying about Morgan's new LandscaperPro! With standard features designed to make your job easier, and a wide range of options to satisfy your unique needs, the LandscaperPro is fast-becoming the industry's go-to body! But then again, that's what you EXPECT – from Morgan!
The standard over-cab platform extension provides extra protection for the cab and increases carrying capacity; while the step-up and comfortably placed grab handle make access easy. The LandscaperPro's heavy duty bumper allows easy hook-up of pintel or ball hitches, and wiring attachments. Morgan also includes conspicuity standard - helping ensure D.O.T. compliance and added visibility when driving to and from the job site.
Heavy-duty swing gates open a full 270 degrees, and a conveniently stored step-up, allow easy, unencumbered bed access.
Hoist Double Acting: Power up / Power down
The LandscaperPro's wide side-door swings a full 180 degrees to allow easy loading or unloading of materials from the side.
Underbody tool storage helps to maximize bed space, while making access to small tools convenient and easy..
|Call For Pricing|
Vehicle available in 2 days if acquired through dealer trade OR up to 8 weeks if ordered through manufacturer.(subject to presale)